Saturday, September 25, 2010

Priceless

Tonight before bed I was helping Kierstyn with her talk for the Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation. One of the last lines of her talk was: When I get in bed at night and snuggle with my covers, I think about all that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have given me and I think about how I can help take care of those things. As she was dictating and I was typing, she stopped and said, "This doesn't really have to be true, does it?" (meaning that she really thinks about these things when she goes to bed). I suggested that if she went to bed tonight and thought about those things then it would be true. :)

So she headed to bed with a sticky note list of things to think about. This is how I found her when I went up an hour later to check on her:

4 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

How cute is that?! What a good girl! :)

Mama Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Mary said...

Priceless beyond measure for sure! What a great gal you got there. She is on my list of things I am grateful for!

Denise said...

priceless moments of motherhood.