Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Photo-a-Day

{Day 1: Where I stood} Walmart!
{Day 2: Lunchtime} Mmmmm.....chicken burrito
{Day 3: This happened today} 10 Cub Scouts at my house making paper mache masks.
{Day 4: What I read today} Alma Chapter 30
{Day 6: I'm thankful for...} him and him and her and him
{Day 7: Light} Doctrine and Covenants 50:24 "That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light..." quoted by Robert D. Hales in General Conference today.
{Day 8: Angle} Kyler made a 91% on his Geometry test!
{Day 9: Red} I spy a Trojan fan in a RED shirt.
{Day 10: Emotion} Frustrated/irritated because she blew the fuse this morning and didn't have enough time to fix her hair.  Oh the joys of having a teenage daughter.
{Day 12: On the table} Trying to get motivated to work on my quilt
{Day 13: Landscape} It's harvest season in Idaho
{Day 14: Makes you laugh} Heehee, puzzle mix-up
{Day 15: Dinnertime} This kid refuses to eat his vegetables.  Grrrrr....
{Day 16: Something you wrote} It's a make-a-list-and-check-things-off kind of day
{Day 18: Made you smile today} Found this video link of Kierstyn and her friend Anna doing their gymnastics routine at the Primary Talent Show 2 or 3(?) years ago.  I smiled remembering all the hours they spent practicing.  I remember being pretty impressed then but I think I'm even more impressed now!
{Day 19: Letters} Can't stop making Christmas presents....
{Day 20: 4 o'clock} In Salt Lake City chill in' in the hotel room.  Looking forward to rendezvousing with the Greenfields in a bit.
{Day 21: Calm} Calmest, most peaceful place on earth.
{Day 23: The view from here} More Christmas-crafting
{Day 24: Weather} Do you see those snowflakes?!
 {Day 25: People} Not many people at the Nashville airport this late at night.
{Day 28: Looking back} 20 years ago these two were nominated "Best Looking."  Last night at their class reunion I think they were still the best looking. :)
{Day 29: Moon} Started a new book on the plane ride "home" from my visit "home."
{Day 30: Clothes} It's laundry day.

No comments: