Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day {7} I'm Thankful for...

(So many things today!)

  • spending the morning with Kyler on our way to town for his appointments today.  Nothing beats one-on-one time.
  • the policeman who gave me a warning (instead of a ticket) for not stopping at the stop sign.
  • the nice lady working at the doctor's office.  Pleasant people just make the day more pleasant, you know?
  • a warm November day in Idaho.
  • listening to the kids play outside (and not fighting).
  • time to read my book.
  • the new game I bought (Guesstures) and all the fun we've had playing it for the past 3 days.

1 comment:

kg said...

Good for traffic warnings. I paid my huge ticket yesterday. What book are you reading? And yes, I absolutely agree that pleasant people make the work a better place.