Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Break Part 1: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun & the drive to Southern UT

The boys left for Oklahoma so Kierstyn and I started our Spring Break off with a "Mental Health" Day (she skipped school) and a quick shopping trip into Burley on Thursday. On Friday we cleaned house, then had pizza and watched Frozen!
Saturday morning we headed to Salt Lake for a FULL day of shopping!
 Success!
Yummy Cafe Zupas!
Sunday morning we picked up Kelly at the airport (the boys drove with Al from OKC to St. George) and headed down south...the scenic way!
Kelly talked me into climbing all the way up on top of this! I was ok until I got to the top and realized I was going to have to get back down. Yikes!
Beautiful Zion National Park....we didn't get through the whole thing but what we did see was beautiful. I'm looking forward to going back.

No comments: