Monday, June 1, 2015

{May}


Where we hope our new house will be built...
The kids and I went to the Payson LDS temple open house on our way back home from St. George.
 Elementary school track meet fun--Tug-of-war
 "Dessert Theater" for Kierstyn's drama class
Kyler's guitar class concert
 Those last few weeks of pack-it-all-in-before-school-gets-out is rough!
 See what I mean :)
 ....and the packing begins
 I got a new car!
3 of my loves...
 I've been training for a 1/2 marathon in June so I've enjoyed these beautiful days!
and beautiful sunsets!
and bike rides!
 The kids are going to miss all their friends here. 
8th grade trip to Cherry Hill
These kids are SENIORS now!
  We began our days in Idaho with Trevin digging a hole and we're ending it the same way, ha!
 Roping and rabbit hunting with his buddy Tegan

No comments: