Wednesday, July 8, 2015

{June}

Here are a few more random pictures from our June...

We had an awesome hail storm
 This gal got her learner's permit ;-0
 Moving van #1 loaded and ready to go! (We had 2 more trucks go down the next week.)
 This crazy kid has been obsessed with playing (and winning) the claw game. Here is one of his "treasures."
 Trevin & Tegan went bowling (and I beat them both, ha!)
 Celebrating National Donut Day!
 My sweet friends had a luncheon for me the week before I moved. Dessee's deserts will be one of the things I miss most about Malta!!!
 9:17pm on 6.11.15.....saying "see ya later" to Malta
 unloading at the storage shed-this just got REAL
 Mary was prepping Kelly's childhood bedroom closet for painting and came across this "art"
 Bunny bashing
 Braces are OFF! :)

No comments: