Saturday, September 8, 2007

birthday girl

To my beautiful, smart, independent, energetic, talkative, sassy, athletic, sweet daughter:

Seven years ago today you came into this world and changed my life forever. I love to look at you and see myself--our personalities may differ but we share other things. Like freckles and our love of reading. You have the ability to fit in with any crowd, you love people, you love to Stand Out, and you're not afraid of anything. I love to watch you sing and dance, play football with the boys, and read stories to me. I even love your newly-perfected back bend. You are such a good "Mommy" and I know you will be a great one--for real--someday. You have taught me much about patience and loving someone so different than myself. Happy Birthday, Sweet Darlin'!



7 comments:

Stefanie H said...

have i already told u that u have the cutest kids in the world? haha

Anonymous said...

Well written, Jen! You know your daughter well! A true beauty to love and continually be amazed by her zest for life and all it holds. Enjoy her day.

danakat said...

Happy Birthday!!

kg said...

Happy B-day K, have a great day! You're such a cutie!!

kg said...

p.s. Jennifer, you've been tagged (see my bog)

Stefanie H said...

oh and those pics of her blue eyes are so beautiful!

Lisha said...

I love reading your insights about your kids... what a great mom you are!