Thursday, September 20, 2007

What happened to Fall?

Ok, so it's hot again. What happened to that "crispness" I mentioned earlier this week? In an attempt to hurry Fall back to AL (where we're all waiting patiently for it to really arrive), here are some Fall pictures from last year. I took the kids hiking on Green Mountain in early November. It was a fun day and really beautiful.Kyler's friend "I" came along, too. "I" was kind enough to piggy-back Kierstyn when she got tired.

Trev singing his "King of the World" song....his favorite little diddy last year.

Hurry up Fall.....we're ready and waiting....we want you, we need you....pleeeeeease, pleeeeeease hurry up and get here!

4 comments:

kg said...

Yes Fall, please hurry up! Do you have A Year Down Yonder...that is actually one I've read and have...you can borrow it and I have the sequal too. Wishing for crisp weather for you during the race!!

Lisha said...

I hear ya, Jen! I have all the kids' winter clothes sitting and waiting... Can't wait to pull them out!

danakat said...

I love crispy weather...did I already mention that?
I'm looking forward to hearing about the Ironman! Run well, my friend...and don't forget to come home sporting your number. :)

Lisa said...

Love the pics! Glad that we have something to look forward to with the season change. Nothing really changes too much where we come from...Best of luck with the race! We are heading back to Disney so I just wanted to let you know I will be thinking of you running while I am riding rides!! :}:} Have Fun!!