Friday, April 11, 2008

Birthday Wishes

A GREAT BIG Happy Birthday to my GREAT BIG 10 year old!!!! Kyler, you continue to amaze me as you grow from a sweet little boy into an even sweeter young man. I am so proud of you for all the good choices that you have made. You are such a good example to your brother and sister and all your younger cousins. I love you more than you'll ever know.

My itty bitty baby
at 10 months he was a CHUNK-o-munk18 months old (and no, he would NOT go into Nursery!)2 years old...with his very first cousin, Chase (who's getting baptized next week!) :)age 3age 45 years old....graduating from KinderJam6 years old...his first (and only) football seasonmy surfing 7 year old Baptism Day! 8 years old
what a handsome 9 year old

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he not THE cutest, most handsome little man and now a young man, ever?!?!?! I LOVE that boy!!!

Unknown said...

The girls wish they could be there to celebrate each and every one of their cousins birthdays. When I tell them it is someones birthday they get really excited until they realize they can't be there then they are sad. So know that they will be wishing to be with you ALL day!

Lisha said...

What a little doll he was! I love chubby babies, and man, did he turn into a handsome young man or what?!! Thanks for sharing!

danakat said...

He is definitely a special young man. That sweet little smile is a melter.
And I love how shmooshy he was!! Those cheeks are to die for.

Stefanie H said...

He sure is a handsome young man!! Happy Birthday

kg said...

I loved seeing all these pictures and that DARK hair when he was born!? T looks a lot like his big brother too! Happy b-day K :)

hope said...

That was beautiful! I have enjoyed your updates by the way. Just spending more time lurking than commenting lately.

Meghan said...

He is the THE cutest, most handsome young man ever! I am in aw that he is 10 today! Besides the twins, I think he is the smallest baby we have had and now look at him!

I have so many fun memories with Kyler. Mary Kathryn and I used to have so much fun with him. He has always been a very sweet, loving child. I know that I can always count on him to give me a hug and a kiss no matter how old he gets or who is around.

Before I know it he'll be taller than me. I know we can wear the same size shoe. Yikes!

I love you Kyler! Thank you for being the bestest big cousin ever! I appreciate the example you are to Heath. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Heather said...

I love all those pictures. He was the cutest baby and is now one of the most handsome boys I know!


Happy Birthday Kyler from the Mathenys!