Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of School Report

Kyler's 1st day of 5th grade (I'm still in denial about the whole "Middle School" thing.)

Kierstyn's 1st day of 2nd grade
They both had a GREAT day!!! Kierstyn was funny though.....before she even got in the car this afternoon she said, "We have homework on the first day!" (in her most disgusted, dramatic voice). Kyler really liked school---his teachers, his locker, their "really awesome gym", the kids in his class. I can breathe a HUGE sigh of relief. (I don't know why I worry so much...) Kierstyn said she really liked her teacher. And she chased a boy around on the playground. What am I going to do with her?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I LOVE the first day of school pictures ~ okay, I LOVE all pictures of our wonderful, beautiful, handsome, talented, smart . . . grandchildren ~ thanks for the report :>) Sigh of relief here as well.

Meghan said...

So glad the first day went well! I know that makes you happy. Kierstyn chasing boys on the first day- what shall we do about her??? ;)

Unknown said...

UH OH- I was chasing boys in preschool you better get control over her! ;) I love the feeling of a good first day of school- it is so fun and brings on so many emotions. I am glad the emotions in your house are good ones!