Friday, August 15, 2008

My Kindergartener

Trevin LOVED his first day of school! Halfway through the morning he whispered to me, "I like it, Momma." :) He made a friend named Maxwell and they have this in common: their favorite animal is a shark. They even get to share a locker (cubby). He played with blocks, had a math lesson, heard lots of stories, went to library and Spanish, ate lunch in the cafeteria, and went on a gingerbread hunt. A great day but he was tired by the end of the day. He even told his teacher he was tired! He can't wait to go back on Monday!
(He wanted me to take a picture of his backpack.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>) :>)
You gotta admit that he is the cutest Kindergartener ever!! LOVE it that he is so happy and excited ~ and the tired part is a bonus, huh?

Meghan said...

I can't believe he is in kindergarten!!! What a cutie he is... so glad he likes it. :)

Gib said...

Great shots of your little guy!! I have a kindergartner too and I am crushin' on him in a big way. Seeing him run to school with his backpack on just does me in. From the looks of your little guy I'm assuming you feel the same way.

amy said...

So, you're probably wondering who in the world is Gib. Well, it was me - Amy. Gib is my handsome 9 year old. Rock on!!