Monday, September 8, 2008

8 years of memories.....

Beautiful baby girl

Our climber! (chairs, kitchen tables, even Daddy's red Jeep!...she could scale up our bathroom cabinets in 2 seconds flat)

ALWAYS in the dirt....and NEVER wanted her hair fixed! (some things never change)



Loves to play dress-up (this was actually a Halloween costume)




Pouty 3 year old

Princess Kierstyn's 4th birthday

Stitches at Christmastime '04

Tough girl...wrestling season age 4 1/2

5th Birthday

Soccer star! age 6

Kindergarten graduation

Silly girl

My beautiful 8 year old!

At times a challenge but she has taught me oh so much. Fiercely independent from the start....I used to think that was not such a good thing but I love and admire her for it now and hope that she will always always always have the determination to stand up for what is right. What an example she is to our family. I love you, baby girl!

9 comments:

Stefanie H said...

She is SO beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kierstyn! I wish we were there to celebrate for a week long. Adam actually looked into driving out there for the baptism but it didn't work out. Our wishes and blessings to you on your many specials days to come. We love you!!

kg said...

She is so sweet, I love how organized you are and had all those pictures! I also love the new blog roll and how I can see who just updated!!! :) Thanks :)

danakat said...

She is such cutie. My K is here with me and is loving the pictures of her partner in crime. See you Saturday!! :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

I really enjoyed the progession of pictures . . . Kierstyn is a special little girl. I miss her testimony on fast Sundays. Tell her that for me. :)

Anonymous said...

I echo all the comments above ~ precious, beautiful Kierstyn ~ beautiful, sweet, fearless, determined, brave, born to be a leader, a mommy, a teacher, a writer, an artist, a whatever she wants to be ~ she can do it all ~ Happy 8th Birthday, Kierstyn Read ~ we love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica M said...

I love the wrestling picture. What a girl!! Happy birthday Kierstyn!

hope said...

What a beautiful gal! Happy Birthday Kierstyn!!

Dawn, said...

I have a tough, independent, gal too and believe me, you will continue to be thankful for her spunk! At 13, Savannah is rock strong, and I love her determination. Happy Birthday Kierstyn, 8 is great!