Saturday, November 8, 2008

Run, Kelly, Run!

Kelly ran the Chickamauga Battlefield 1/2 Marathon today. I am so proud of him!!!! His times just keep getting better and better. The kids and I made it out to the finish line to watch him. Go Kelly!!!

I had the *great* idea to dress the kids in their outfits and take pictures for the Christmas card. I tried a few while we were waiting for Kelly.....no one was being particularly cooperative. (Suprise, surprise.) Trev was being so goofy! :)I thought this one was really cute...
and this one was pretty cool, too...

After the race we drove through the battlefield and found a neat log cabin to take pictures in front of. 100+ pictures later....surely we got ONE that's good enough for the Christmas card!


Kelly took this one. I love it!
Then we let the kids take our picture...

5 comments:

danakat said...

I love the shadow picture. And that cabin looks amazing.

It was so great to see you the other day! I hope you get many more opportunities to visit and lunch.

Anonymous said...

Cutie Pie Trev ~ snaggle toothed and all! Whoo-hoo for Kelly ~ GREAT job!! We know where his athletic genes come from :>) Ouch! Does that facial hair hurt?? Fun day for you guys ~ LOVE the pictures ~ OXOXOX

Unknown said...

Love it and I can't wait to see the final picture.

hope said...

I think they are cute pics!! We will be taking our family pics soon as well!! I think next week will be the week, hopefully.

Dawn, said...

Trevors huge grin is priceless!! Can you believe I haven't even thought of Christmas cards yet, thank you for the reminder, onto the TO DO list they must go!!!