Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blurb Book!

I hesitate to post this because the site where I make my awesome Blurb books is (well, was) experiencing a "glitch." The short of it is.....what was once an already complicated process (in my opinion, at least) was not working for blogger. BUT their website now says that it works so if you're up for a project, this one is totally worth it!

At the end of 2007, I "slurped" my blog posts into a book and had it published. A LOT of work to do all at once . . . so in '08 I decided to work on it a little at a time. I tried to keep up with it and added to my book at the end of each month. Much easier that way. I finally got around to finishing it and it came last week! (Just FYI, last year I answered some questions about the whole process here.) This year my book was 199 pages!

What I love about it most.......the ability to combine "scrapbooking"and "journaling"
all in one place. BRILLIANT!

8 comments:

danakat said...

How exciting to have another to add to your "collection"! I wish I could come over, hang out, and slowly flip through the pages while we chat about nothing in particular. Ahhhh.
It looks fantastic!

Meghan said...

So cool!! How much was it????

hope said...

That is awesome!! Shawn is working on that for me for the past 3 years. After that hopefully I can get it done yearly as well. What a great convenience!!!

Jenni said...

Your book last year was great - wish I was closer to review this on as well and hear all the wonderful things that have been happening with your family.

Lisha said...

Beautiful! I need to get BUSY!!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

This looks so fantastic! What an accomplishment. I've never considered something like that, but I will now!

Mama Mary said...

Please bring it with you next time so we can all be jealous together :>)

Jenny said...

Looks GREAT!! Wish I had one! One day I am going to!