Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Exhibit Night Pictures

Trevin's module was Cycles.....the Solar System, Day/Night, Seasons, & Weather. He was a Docent for the Kindergarten exhibit as a Meteorologist. Here he is with the other 2 weathermen:Outside....I couldn't resist...so cute in his new jacket!Trev and one of his very best friends, E. She is here from Germany and didn't speak ANY English when she got here in January. They are SO cute!

Kierstyn's module was Oceans. They had some really neat exhibit activities but I didn't get any pictures. She also performed in the Choir concert which I had to miss as I was rushing over to the US to get Kyler there in time.

Kyler was a docent for the 5th grade Victory Garden (again, no picture). His module was American History WWI-Civil Rights movement. They did a really awesome Family History project (see below), interviewed Veterans, and made paper cranes.He performed in another band concert. That's him on the far right in the back.

We also got to see the video of the 5th grade Veteran interviews. FUN (but late) night!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I love Trevin's suit. What a goog looking young man!

Karen said...

I meant GOOD not goog.

danakat said...

Wow, you guys are busy!

I have something for you on my blog today. Copy and paste it on your sidebar if you want. Love ya.

Mama Mary said...

That T is THE most cutest Meteorologist I have EVER seen! What a handsome guy!!! These schools keep you busy, huh? Awesome kids. I love all that they are learning by doing!

Wendyrful said...

I was thinking I loved T in his little suit coat and tie!!! what a handsome bunch of weathermen you all had there!!! Sorry you didn't get pic's of the other kids in all your running around. Wow what big projects! I don't know if I could have handled that many BIG projects for that many kids all in one school at a time! They all did a fantastic job! Congrats to them!

Becki said...

Cute Jen! I still need to find you on Facebook. I haven't checked mine in a while and completely forgot. I'll get there some day, I promise.