Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trevin's BIRTHDAY!

The night before his birthday Trevin asked me if he was going to get pancakes with candles on his special birthday plate for breakfast.....what's a mom to do!? :)

I sent him off to school and did a little frantic last-minute birthday shopping while awaiting the arrival of our out-of-town birthday guests. McKenzie came down with her crew so I was even able to see my newest (3 weeks old) niece...... and Grandma Jo came, too! I picked the kids up at school and we all went to the Aquarium. Then it was home for dinner, off to Kierstyn's piano recital, and then back for cake, ice cream, and presents.
On Saturday we went bowling (Trevin's birthday request)

I still can't believe my little guy is 6!!!

5 comments:

kg said...

I think b-days are the best with family! I think Trev looks a lot like his mom in that last picture!!

Meghan said...

So much fun! I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun weekend. As always- wish we were there to help celebrate!!

Mama Mary said...

What a handsome 6 year old. LOVE the pictures ~ thanks for including Adaleigh. I betcha, holding A was one of T's best gifts. :>)

The Hales said...

I can't believe Trevn is 6. Looks like you had a lot of fun.