Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THE BOYS ROOM

I know, I know. You've been waiting on pins and needles for months and months to see these pictures, right?! :) Well, we are OFFICIALLY FINISHED with the boys room....and we are so happy with how it turned out. I knew it would be worth the (5 month) wait!


BEFORE


AFTER....with new built in bookshelves!
Of course I wish my camera would take better indoor pictures. You really can't tell how truly beautiful and perfect they are! My husband has an amazing ability to create very useful, functional pieces of furniture built exactly to my specifications. :)
Trevin's side of the room BEFOREand AFTER (He gives his new room 2 thumbs up!)
Kyler's side of the room BEFOREand AFTER
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Kelly for working so hard to make this room so special. And now it's on to Kierstyn's room......

15 comments:

Meghan said...

AMAZING!!! Absolutley amazing!!! I love it!!!! Y'all are so creative and fun. :)

kg said...

Looove it!!!

Cortney said...

This is amazing... I LOVE it! How nice to have such a handy hubby!!

danakat said...

They ARE perfect! You are seriously motivating me to finish the girls' room. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the panelling you put up. PERFECTION.

Quincy Sorensen said...

They really do look fantastic! The walls look great, too.

The Hales said...

Your rooms look really good. I wish I had your talent and willinging to work so hard on your house. I has paid off and your house (from the pictures) look real good. Logan goes back to school August 20th. We are going to Yellowstone this weekend - the last trip. Sarah...I will be teaching preschool at me house. I did not like any of the schools that were offered here. Hey way is your e-mail address? Mine is sjhales@q.com

Lindsey R. said...

You guys are AWESOME! I LOVE the room! I just have to know...how many coats of paint did that take? We did one little stripe of navy in our boys' room and it took at least four coats!

Dawn, said...

No wonder you are so thrilled! It looks incredible. Gotta love a creative wife and a resourceful hubby!

Jenni said...

WOW the boys room looks great! Do you lend Kelly out - I have a few projects I could use his help on!

Natalie said...

Jen, AMAZING! You guys did a great job, the room looks so nice. It's fun to have seen it at different stages along the way and now see the finished product. Love it!!!

lisapenn said...

I love EVERYTHING> the bedding, the shelves, the paneling and especially the dark blue at the top. Very handsome.

Denise said...

absolutely awesome! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is awesome!! It really makes the room!
Great job. Now can you come do that at my house?

Jeni Simmons said...

FANTASTIC!!!

Jenny said...

WOW!!! That looks AWESOME!!! Can Kelly rub some of that talent off on my hubby! IS that Waynes-coating on the walls? Looks so nice!