Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One of the most entertaining Christmas celebrations ever

We celebrated Christmas with both sides of the family last weekend in M'boro. Unfortunately, my Mom got sick Friday night and spent most of Sat. in bed but...the show must go on! We celebrated anyways. Here's a picture of our yummy meal:My sweet nieces:The whole gang:Some of the "goods":And finally.....after all the eating, present-ing, etc. we were treated to a "show":And there's more. My brother did the Soulja Boy dance, the kids had (at least) 3 costume changes, and my niece and Trevin got in on the action, too. At that point, I put down the SLR and pulled out the video camera. It's important to have blackmail material for the future, you know. Someday I may figure out how to load video on my blog and then I'll post the rest of the evening.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

This does look like the most entertaining evening ever. I LOVE Kyler's costume, too cute!

hope said...

I love family theatre!!! That looks so fun! Sorry your mom got sick before the main event. Hope she is feeling better.

Kimberly Cone said...

Vimeo is a great way to post vid to the blog. It's free too! Looks like ya'll had fun.