Saturday, February 6, 2010

Old School Exercise

I woke up this morning determined to exercise. You see, I've been a little un-motivated this week in the exercise department (much more intriguing things were calling my name....like spending an entire day curled up on the couch reading a book!). So, not to be distracted again, I grabbed Kierstyn's hand and insisted/begged/dragged her upstairs with me. We started out with one of my favorites, Yoga Booty Ballet. Laugh if you will, but that will seriously kick your booty!We got through a couple dvds and I asked Kierstyn to go find the Dance one...she came back with this

so we did a quick 8 minute workout with my old friend, Billy Blanks. (I have the original 4- cassette--for the VCR--workout tapes....they surely must be antiques!)

Taebo, anyone??!!

5 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I cleaned out our movie closet recently and said good-bye to Billy Blanks. I have no doubt I would have a heart attack if I tried Yoga Booty Ballet right now. :)

Mama Mary said...

Send your motivation this way. . . PLEASE!

Meghan said...

I've been thinking about Taebo lately! I miss it!!!

Jessica M said...

Yoga booty ballet? I never knew. Sounds like a riot. Perhaps someday, when I can move around again, I'll try it.

Lisha said...

I love some taebo, never been daring enough to try ybb. I'm so not coordinated, I don't think my self-esteem could handle it! :)