Monday, November 29, 2010

Switcheroo

Boy did we ever enjoy our Thanksgiving weekend. It was so nice to have so many days just relaxing at home (and with Kelly even!). On Friday we met McKenzie halfway and traded Kyler and Trevin for Mia and Piper. Oh my, is it ever different with 3 girls in the house. (I think Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He only sent me one!) These girls had fun playing, watching movies, and even put on a magic show for us. :) It was one awesome show! I didn't take a single picture all weekend so I thought I'd better snap a quick one before we took them back home on Sunday. And of course the boys had an equally good time with their cousins in M'boro. To read about some of their crazy antics click here.

4 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

What a great picture of some super cute girls...how could they not have FUN??!! Piper must have been in heaven playing with 2 big girls! :)

McKenzie said...

Piper's mommy was in heaven having her playing with 2 big girls in Chattanooga!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Cousin sleepovers are the best!

Natalie said...

Sounds like so much fun!

I love your kids thankful lists. Sweet, sweet kids.