Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reflections on the school year...

Kyler:
My teachers this year were Mr. Fahey (Geography), Mr. Jorgensen (Math), Mr. Budds (Science), and Mrs. Picone (Language Arts). We studied North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia in Geography. I did a project on Romania and learned that 20, 815 lei is equal to 1 U.S. dollar. I wrote an I-Search paper about Tiki Barber in Language Arts. I also took German, P.E., DARPA, and Study Hall. I played soccer and ran cross country for my school. My friends this year were Noah, Konnor, Eryck, Dameyne, Audrey, Haley, and Cristy.

Kierstyn:
My teachers this year were Ms. Lail and Ms. Kaminski (for math). My modules were Going West, Going Green, Mythbusters, and National Treasure. For Advanced Studies I had to teach my class a lesson about the Oregon Trail. My friends were Alex, Rian, Meghana, Taylor, Thomas, Mason, Caleb, and Oliver. I did Cross Country and participated in the County-wide track meet. I was the anchor reporter for our 4th grade play ("Going West") and I was in the Spring Musical ("Once on this Island"). I played the flute in band. I got all A's.

Trevin:
My teachers this year were Mrs. Romans and Mrs. Bryant ( for math). I studied Japan, Native Americans, Oceans, and Dinosaurs. Some of my friends were Sam, Gracie, Maxwell, Zander, Will, Darwin, Melina, Melanie, Mrs. Romans, and much, much more! My favorite learning expedition was the Fossil Dig. It was so much fun! I read the entire A to Z Mysteries series and lots and lots of Geronimo Stilton books. I was in the Normal Park Singers this year. My Related Arts were Music, P.E., Spanish, Science, Art, and Library. Science was my favorite.
I LOVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: