Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm Thankful for...

reading time with Trevin.


It seems that with Trevin being the third child that I haven't been able to read with him as much as I did with the other two. Thankfully his reading ability/desire hasn't suffered....I think he likes to read even more than Kyler and Kierstyn! (and that's saying a lot!) We've been reading a book together for about a week now. He picked it out from the library and it was a little challenging for him so I suggested we read it together. Tonight when I got home from Kyler's soccer game he was on his bed reading his "other" book. He looked up at me and said, "Can we read our book now?"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love doing that with my girls!! The best was the American Girl doll Samantha series... now we are reading a book Aunt Donna sent and are loving it!!

hope said...

I've been enjoying your thankful posts! Especially this one. The younger children always seem to suffer from our inability to clone ourselves. But in the end I do think they can be very strong.... so long as we do things like this to make up for our handicaps. ;)

Mama Mary said...

:>)