Monday, February 8, 2016

{January}

Happy New Year! Apparently I've been reduced to schlepping pictures off my phone and blogging them at the end of every month and that's about it. Oh well. Better than nothing, right?

The Hitts came down for a few days to celebrate New Years. We took them to Dixie Rock.
 Puzzle time!
 Kyler got his wisdom teeth out. He was a surprisingly good patient and luckily he didn't have any complications. He had lots of milkshakes and watched lots of movies.
 We had a HUGE concrete pad poured next to the 3rd car garage on the side of the house for the basketball goal.
 Kyler got in his first wreck. :( 4-car rear-end pile up after school.
 January is official "Project Month" around here. First up.....hanging my picture wall. It was quite a process but I am happy with how it turned out!
 Kyler had a friend take some Senior Pictures of him. Here are just a couple of my handsome boy.
 And a couple more of my handsome boy with Shelby
 Trevin and his BFF. These two are inseparable.
 Another project...making a shirt for Kierstyn to wear in her Air Guitar Competition.
 Yes, I said Air Guitar Competition. Haha!
 AND SHE WON!!!
 One more project....painting the wall in the piano room
 Getting ready for a semi-big project....making Kyler a quilt. I have always said that I was going to make a quilt for my kids when they graduate from High School. Um, I'd better get busy! Finally picked a pattern/design and I've started choosing fabric. Still need a few more though.