Saturday, August 11, 2007

lucky, nice, & smart

I was lucky enough to get to go to lunch with the girls today. Can I tell you how HAPPY that makes me?! (Big grin.) And Kelly was nice enough to watch the kids and a friend of mine's son while we went out. The kids all went to Kelly's work and played on the forklifts and scissor lift--a special treat for Trevin's friend, Grant.

"Who says I'm not old enough to operate
heavy machinery?"



all the kiddos on a forklift


Grant: "Is THIS the button that makes them go UP?"

Yep, looks like that's the one!
AND, Kelly was smart enough to take pictures so I could put it on my blog! (Man, am I a lucky girl or what!?!?)

1 comment:

kg said...

..super lucky! Love all those pictures, especially that top one of T. This was a nice Saturday afternoon, hu? Let's start planning our next one! The kids soccer parade looked fun and HOT...how do they run around in the heat? Oh ya, YOU also run....in the heat!!!