Friday, August 17, 2007

What Time Is It?

It's almost time for the premiere of HSM2! Can you even stand it?!?! I had a major panic attack earlier this week when I realized that we had soccer practice during showtime--what to do? We may have to leave practice a little early.... Earlier this summer I had grand visions of throwing a HSM2 party for Kierstyn and all her friends (ok, so the party would be as much for me and my boys, too--we ALL LOVE this show!) but alas the time is here and the party is nothing more than a long-ago-dreamed-up idea. Oh, well.

Trev and I were at Sam's this afternoon when he spotted the new soundtrack and of course I just HAD to buy it. (I could lie and say he begged for it but really I just wanted it. It took no convincing on his part.) We previewed all the songs on the way home and I have to say it's GREAT. I was going to tell you which ones were my favorites but there's too many that I like. I'm always a little partial to Troy and Gabriella songs though.....
So if you happen to think of me and my family this evening, picture this: 4 of us (yeah, I don't think Kelly is so much into this), disheveled from frantically rushing home from soccer practice, scarfing down dinner (whatever we can find to heat up in the microwave during commercial breaks), and dancing like crazy in our living room. Oh, and now that I've got the soundtrack I guess we can sing along......

3 comments:

danakat said...

OH YEAH, BABY!!!

kg said...

OK, double funny! I just checked Dana's blog and she had a HSM2 post as well! I will say the same thing...I'll be thinking of you guys!! Are you recording it?

Lisha said...

We should have designated one house for the HSM2 people and one house for the guys (Nate and Kelly could enjoy some preseason football - or something else manly - together). Nate is calling it High School Gaysical to get on the girls' nerves, and may I say it is working! Haha! Enjoy!