Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ice cold popsicles on a scorching hot day


Trevin's friends G & Z came over to play this morning. By 10:00 they needed popsicles as it was sooooooooo hot outside already. Amazingly enough the boys played so well together. I was even able to work on a birthday present I'm making for Kierstyn AND play on the computer some. Oh, happy day!!!

By the way, I'm working on adding to my summer pics link (over there on the right) so check back often to get a recap of our fun-tastic summer moments.

4 comments:

kg said...

Is that your b-day bench...is it out front? I like it. Glad you had a good morning!

danakat said...

First of all...great pics!!!
Second of all I have questions...Are those homemade popcicles and what kind? You're MAKING a birthday present? I am so very curious now...
And did you see that I commented on your summer pics link? Check it out...

Jen said...

Homemade, yes....just lemonade Koolaid poured into popsicle molds. Please don't be too impressed. And as for Kierstyn's bday present--you'll have to wait...look for a future blog about it. :)

danakat said...

Oh pooh. I'm not so very patient.
And where did you get those molds with the built in straws?? I'm coveting on behalf of my kids.