Monday, January 28, 2008

Ode to My Oversized Refrigerator

**Disclaimer** If ever in my life I had taken a Poetry class (and I haven't), I would have failed miserably. After you read the following lines, you'll understand why. I just couldn't help myself...I have had thoughts of my new refrigerator running through my head all day.

Ode to My Oversized Refrigerator
O, large and space refrigerator
How I have longed for the day to own such a fine (and did I say large?) cooling device as yourself.
That day is here
Only you are too big for my itty bitty kitchen.

It's only temporary.
Never fear, in a few short months we will be kissing this brand new beautiful kitchen good-bye
And basking in the newness of a new kitchen in a new home.

I hope you'll fit in it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for oversized fridges! The suspense of your finished make-over is killing me!!!!!

danakat said...

I don't what you're talking about...that "poem" made me laugh out loud. Remind me to come to you when I need an "Ode" to lighten my burden.

Dahnelle said...

That was hysterical.

gretchen said...

Are you moving? maybe back to TN

Stefanie H said...

Where are U moving?