Sunday, January 27, 2008

Is the suspense killing you?

Anybody wanna see my new kitchen???? Well you'll just have to wait another day or two for the big reveal but let me just say that I LOVE IT!!!! We accomplished A LOT yesterday---put down our new floor and reattached the moldings, painted the backsplash and behind the new stove, got the sink/disposal all hooked up, moved the stove in, put the table back in......It is really all coming together! We still need to move the refrigerator back in and do the floor in the laundry room and then "move back in" (put the stuff back in the cabinets) but the end is in sight! Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting- I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

:>). . .

McKenzie said...

Yes, I can't wait to see pictures! Are you waiting till the backsplash is installed to post pictures. If so I may just have to drive down there with Zack to do that.

hope said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to see it!!

danakat said...

Very excited to see...!

danakat said...

btw: I love your new picture!!
Cutie kids!