Monday, October 13, 2008

Computer woes

Our computer is totally wacked out so I am using Kelly's laptop for the time being....which means no pictures. Sorry. I will definitely be posting pictures of Kelly and his sisters running the Murfreesboro Half Marathon last Saturday. You were awesome, guys!

Here it is Monday of Fall Break and the kids played school all morning. Ha! We did get our act together and drove up Signal Mountain to go to the apple orchard for apples and cider. Then to the playground for a picnic (including eyeball deviled eggs) and playing outside. Next we picked out some pumpkins to carve for FHE tonight. We're off to make Apple Puff for dessert now....

6 comments:

danakat said...

That dessert looks SO good! Thanks for sharing the link.
If I stop by, will you have left-overs? :)

K's been wanting to call K. Maybe this week would be a good one.

luvs

danakat said...

Oh yeah, and I'm so sorry about your computer. But yay for the laptop!

Unknown said...

Can we join in all the fun? It is our fall break to which means just a break of 2 hours of preschool three times a week. We haven't done anything but laundry!!

Anonymous said...

I want an apple puff!! Jen2 says that her kids played school all last week, as wel,l while on fall break ~ too funny!!!

kg said...

Look at all the Fall fun you're having! Sorry about the computer...that stinks!

Unknown said...

I don't know how I missed this picture when I went back after you got your computer working... uhm those look gross but I am sure they tasted so YUMMY.