Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today's Adventures...With Pictures!

Green Goblin SmoothiesCHEERS!They LOVED it! I'm not even kidding.

I got this recipe from one of the food blogs I recently discovered. I modified it slightly....here is our version:

2 frozen bananas

4 T. pineapple juice (just save the juice from canned pineapple....I freeze it in a bag or keep in the fridge)

1 - 2 c. vanilla yogurt

1 c. water

1/2 bag spinach (YES, I said spinach!)

ice

Mix in a blender. Make sure to blend it for a long time so it is a smooth green color.



6 hrs. of powerwashing the fence


Carving 3 pumpkins

First you've got to scoop out the guts....Then Mom gets to carve her little heart out!

Trevin's pumpkin
Kyler's pumpkin

Kierstyn's pumpkin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are pictures to come when computer woes are gone?? I have my own visuals, but the real ones would be awesome :>)

danakat said...

What exactly is a green goblin smoothie? Sounds like a fun recipe to share with friends. ;)

Napping kids? Oh how I long for those days. Was it the powerwashing that did it? I'll try anything. :)

kg said...

Wow! What was the power washing for???

Unknown said...

I will have to try that drink one day-- (maybe), beautiful fence, and did you carve all the pumpkins? We tried pumpkin carving our first year of marriage and ended up chucking them off our balcony- it didn't go well!