Thursday, August 6, 2009

Really? You don't miss me even a little?

As mentioned previously the kids are up at my mom's enjoying their last week of summer vacation without me. Last night I had a chance to talk to Trevin on the phone. It went a little something like this...

Me: Hiiiiiiiii! Are you missing me?!
Trev: No.
Me: Not even a little?
Trev: No. Well not a lot. Maybe a little....like as much as an ant.
Me: Well, I'm missing you as much as an elephant. Are you sure you're not missing me more than an ant?
Trev: Yes. Only an ant.

Well, fine. I thought for sure that by this afternoon he might be missing me just a tiny bit more than an ant. So when I was talking to my mom and Trevin wanted to talk to me I thought to myself, "He must be missing me by now."

Conversation this afternoon.....
Me: HI, baby! Are you missing me yet?!
Trev: (I could see him rolling his eyes through the phone line.) Nooooooo, mom. I've already told you about that.
Me: Aren't you missing me more than an ant yet?
Trev: NO!


I guess I should be glad that he's having so much fun?!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

This is hilarious! And sad too... I'd be sad if my baby didn't miss me.

Anonymous said...

Dang! I miss you guys way more than an ant!