Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

*Exciting weekend coming up.....Landon's coming here and we're headed to Kingsport for some wrestling; Kierstyn gets to hang out with McKenzie and her crew.

*Trevin has come home every single day this week singing "Fifty, Nifty, United States from thirteen original colonies..." and spouted off some very interesting facts about this good 'ole US of A we live in!

*Kelly fixed the washing machine! (He really is amazing and I really am lucky--he saves us soooooo much money.)

*I got new running shoes today. Do you think that new shoes will be able to motivate me to actually RUN?!

*Kierstyn had her first official babysitting job this week. She earned $10. WooHoo!

*I need some new clothes. But I DON'T want to go shopping.

6 comments:

Kimberly Cone said...

We want to utilize K's babysitting skills. I was thinking this summer would be good. She could help me out while I do some shopping/errands. Maybe we could arrange something just a couple hours/week for pay. Let me know what ya'll think.

Meghan said...

I'll go shopping with you!

Michael and Lindsey said...

What kind of running shoes did you get? I am in the market for some and am not sure what to buy. Back in the day I swore by Asics. Now I hear that Saucony or Brooks might be the way to go... Any advice?

Lisha said...

Yay for K! I loved earning money when I was little.

Unknown said...

I am so happy for Kierstyn. That is such a fun age to be able to baby-sit. I loved it and loved the relationships that came along with it. Shopping-- ugg! I need clothes desperately but don't want to shop either. Maybe we can just send Meghan out with a list for the both of us. :) Have a good weekend with your awesome family!

hope said...

I hate spending money on clothes, but sometimes it's gotta be done. ;)

Congrats on the babysitting! I remember my first time. What a joy. It's amazing how MUCH $10 seems at that point.

I rode a bike yesterday for the first time in 3 years. I am hoping that Shawn will get mine fixed so I can ride more often!