Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Chuck E. Cheese Birthday Party

We had a really fun time....a hugely successful birthday party if I do say so myself.

THE BIRTHDAY BOY!Our table
The birthday boy with his guests (minus one who somehow managed to escape the picture taking):

Of course,.....Chuck E. Cheese!Blurry football cake pictures...
Opening presentsKierstyn made a really cool card for Trevin and had all of his friends at the party sign it--so sweet. :)
There was much fun, sugar, running, playing, sugar, silliness, friends, and did I say....sugar?!
Happy Birthday, Crazy Boy!

The Breakdown:
Party for 11 $132
Ice cream $11
Cake $22
Goody bags $11
-----
$176

He's got $24 left over!!!! (I wonder what he'll buy. I'm pretty sure he got enough Legos and Silly Bands to hold him over for awhile!)

7 comments:

The Hales said...

Looks like a good party. For my party I will take the $200 and run.

Quincy Sorensen said...

He looks like one happy birthday boy! I love that he planned the whole thing.

Karen said...

Very fun party. I love the blue icing. Now I am thinking this is a a pretty good way to go about the party thing.

Meghan said...

He lost a tooth? Did I miss something? I'm so glad he had so much fun!!

Mama Mary said...

He makes me laugh! Is he still blue?? So glad we were able to see you guys last night. Always does me good to spend time with each of you. Loved the kids and G-daddy fishing, laughing on the porch, seeing T busy building legos etc. etc. Thanks for taking time for us :>) Happy Birthday week T!!

danakat said...

I love how his hands are up by his cheeks in so many pictures. LOL
And the sugar rush picture is priceless!

Can't wait to see what your other two decide to do with their budgets.

Michael and Lindsey said...

Great job on the party planning Trevin and mom! Looks like you had a great time! I love that every kid has at least one tooth missing too! How cute!