Monday, March 8, 2010

What I'm Thinking About

*Trevin's birthday party.....it's in less than 3 weeks and I still haven't called Chuck E. Cheese (I think I'm in denial. We tried every suggestion known to man other than a party at Chuck E. Cheese....but Trevin was not to be deterred!)

*Laundry....mountains of it today.

*The "Citizenship in the Community" Scout Merit Badge I agreed to do.....I spent a long time this morning figuring out exactly what I need to do and composing an email detailing all that info.

*Our busy week....ok, they're all busy and this one is no exception.

*How much I want/need a new computer

*My talented niece who was the youngest dancer chosen to perform at the Nashville Opera! You rock, Mia!

*Pillows and curtains for Trevin's teacher I need to get busy on.

*The fact that I should be outside running right now.

*How much I like to sing in the church choir. I'm not good but it doensn't matter and I really enjoy it. Kyler and Kierstyn sing, too, and it is fun to share that time with them.

*How happy I am that I don't have to cook this week....we have leftover Turkey Chili, White Chicken Chili, homemade pizza, and lasagna in the fridge. Not that anyone else in the family will be excited by those choices. Oh, well.

*Kierstyn's unwielding determination to have a "fair" this summer in MM/GD's backyard. MM, we really need to talk! :)

*Excited about one last wrestling tournament and (I think?) looking forward to baseball season starting. At least baseball season might mean warmer weather???

3 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Now this is one reason I love blogging; it's fun to have a glimpse into a far-away friend's daily thoughts and anticipations. :)

Mama Mary said...

That's more thinking than I do in a month! AND to think (Ha!) that you actually have to act on most of those thoughts. Cheers to happy thoughts. . . may you have all you need to accomplish all that needs to be done. . .off to my hill of laundry. :>)

Meghan said...

A fair? That girl is too funny!!!

I want to come to Chuck E Cheese!

You should be thinking about me too ;) That should make you run while I'm laid up in bed and can't run or walk. :)