Saturday, July 16, 2011

Catching Up...

Man, do I have some catching up to do.....It's been a busy few weeks. Girls Camp was great! We (as Stake leaders) learned a lot from our experiences last year which made things run a lot more smoothly this year. Thankfully the weather was not as hot as last year. I feel blessed to work with such amazing women and I learn so much from my association with them. And of course it was even more special to spend a week with "my" awesome Young Women. :)

After Girls Camp, I went up to M'boro and spent the 4th with family. Fun times! Swimming with cousins, cookout at MM/GD, playing croquet, and fireworks.

The next day, I met up up with my college roommate in Franklin, TN, for 2 days of shopping, eating, talking, and cruising around in this....
My photos are pretty lame but I did get a least one picture of the 2 of us. We don't get to see each other often enough which makes every moment spent together that much more fun!

No comments: