Tuesday, September 30, 2014

{September}

I canned 75(!) quarts of peaches in 1 day with my friend Jen!
 Impromptu cookie baking with my boy after school
 Kierstyn's cute volleyball hairdo…thanks to her friend McKae
 Sunday afternoon crafting and High School Musical sing-a-long with my girl
 ….and this is what I made :)
 Trevin's new favorite PBJ sandwich--on a hotdog bun
 Loving these fun socks from Mama Mary!
 the colorful sock laundry pile
 Decorations for a bridal shower I hosted
 the boys being boys
 Cold-enough-for-soup weather!
Our first broken bone! Trevin fractured his radius bone at football cast. When we finally took him to the doctor 4 days later…he got a cool green cast.

1 comment:

Mama Mary said...

I LOVE beginning each month with a summary of your previous month! YOU ROCK!! LOVE you more than all the potatoes in IDAHO!! OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO