Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Oh how we LOVE our sweet and crazy Kierstyn! She definitely makes life a whole lot more interesting for our family and we LOVE her for that! She radiates beauty from the inside out. I am so thankful for her example of thoughtful service and Christ-like love for all people. I hope that when I grow up I can be just like her!!!
Her birthday was on a Tuesday which was school, play rehearsal & Mutual at church so we took her out to eat the night before.
 She got THE SWEETEST PRESENT from her best friend, Ashlee--52 handmade cards of 52 reasons why she loves her.
 And we bought her this daybed for her new room--HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!
 This is a picture Kierstyn saw around her birthday and she loved it. I do too.  I can't think of a more fitting picture to describe her future and all the amazing things I know she will accomplish!

No comments: