Thursday, August 9, 2007

Adventures at Chick-fil-A


With temperatures soaring over 100 we are in desperate need of some indoor recreation. We found some this morning at the (indoor) playground at Chick-fil-A. Yea for indoor playplaces!!! Trev and I met 5 of his preschool friends (and their mommies) at C-f-A this morning in our attempt to beat the heat. Trevin had a fantastically fun time and he can't wait for preschool to start next week. I am looking forward to a much better first day of school experience than last year. (I had to leave him SCREAMING last year!) I KNOW it will be better this year--it just has to! Trev has grown up a lot in a year...and it helps that he is going back to the same school with all of his buddies.

A couple of pictures from our morning of fun.

I didn't get pictures of the other 3 and Trev wasn't up to a group picture at the end. Note to self: group pictures must be taken early into the playdate before kids are tired and grumpy. Maybe I'll have better luck next time!

2 comments:

kg said...

I'm wanting a cookies and cream milk shake right now from Chick-fil-A! Looks like a fun morning!

Lisha said...

We love CFA just for that reason - indoor play place!!!