Sunday, June 6, 2010

Can you guess what's in this smoothie?

We have a favorite game we like to play over here at the Meredith house. It goes a little something like this.....Dad (or Mom) makes a smoothie and then we all sit down at the table together and take turns guessing the ingredients.

Tonight I think Kelly took the prize for most ingredients--21!!!. This is what was in our smoothie tonight:
ice
water
blueberries
strawberries
blackberries
raspberries
pineapple
apple
kiwi
banana
mango
yogurt
flax seed oil
Stevia
honey
protein powder
carrots
spinach
broccoli
cucumbers
eggs

And yes, EVERYONE drank every last drop...and asked for seconds! I guess I don't feel so bad about not making dinner tonight after all. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eggs? Ah!! Sometimes I have to stop myself as I throw things in but I guess this proves- everything but the kitchen sink. We saw a Curious George this morning (funny huh?) and George put radishes in a smoothie. Give a try and let me know. :)

Michael and Lindsey said...

IMPRESSIVE! We have spinach in the garden and I have been thinking about sneaking it into a smoothie for the kids...I would never have thought of broccoli and cucumbers though!